MEETING BASIC NEEDS:
Two Harbors Area Food Shelf 218-834-2280
- Your gift can support the food shelf, which seeks to combat hunger by providing food and other essentials to families and individuals in need.
Salvation Army/Lake County 218-576-7469
- Your gift can support the financial assistance program and other special projects that meet temporary and emergency needs of those experiencing a crisis.
NURTURING CHILDREN & FAMILIES
North Shore Horizons 218-834-5924
- Your gift can support 24-hour crisis intervention services for victims of domestic and sexual violence in Lake County. Read more.
North Shore Collaborative 218-834-8538
- Your gift can support LOTS (Learning Opportunities through Stories) program. LOTS is an evidence-based early childhood family literacy program that engages parents and children in sessions designed by early childhood experts and teachers.
SUPPORTING HEALTH & INDEPENDENCE
Community Partners 218-834-8024
Northshore Area Partners 218-226-3635
- Your gift can support the Volunteer Services Program to assess the needs and develop plans for senior citizens so they can live independently in their own home. Volunteers help with rides, shopping, chores, appointments and other duties as needed.
Socially Active Seniors 218-834-5590
- Your gift can support the Volunteer Coordinator who is responsible for recruiting, training and supporting 60-70 volunteers who provide services that enable individuals aged 60 years and older to remain independent and in their homes.
- Your gift can provide activities for seniors in Two Harbors and surrounding areas that enable them to remain socially active. Activities promote learning, health, recreation, social enjoyment and overall wellness to seniors 55 to 100+!