Read below about the many programs implemented by agencies we support that aim to Improve People's Health:
- The FASD Intervention and Connection program provides support to families with children diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder by offering services, such as educational opportunities and individualized intervention programs. Read more.
- The Family Services program offers individualized and in-depth support and assistance to children and teens with disabilities in order to provide the opportunity for a full and healthy life. Read more.
Children's Dental Services 612-746-1530
- SMILES offers full range dental care including oral-health education, screenings, and disease prevention services to ethnically and economically diverse children and pregnant women. Read more.
Human Development Center 218-730-2356
- The Family/Individual Counseling program offers mental health counseling/psychotherapy for families and individuals, which can promote healthy relationships and increase opportunities for success. Read more.
Lake Superior Community Health Center 218-722-1497
- Lake Superior Community Health Center offers a variety of health, support, and education services to people of all ages. Read more.
Life House 218-722-7431
- KATS provides health and counseling services to at-risk youth seeking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Read more.
One gift. Over 50 local programs. Great results. Give to United Way.